Slider

Survey Says: 24 weeks preggers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Man is time flying by or what!  I am so excited that summer is over and fall is here.  Okay, yes the weather doesn't prove it yet buttt according to the calendar it is and I will take it!

So what does this mean???  well it just means that in just a tadddd over 3 months I can stop posting baby bumps and start posting baby pictures of my lil chief!  I can hardly stand it.  Russell and I have been talking about it a lot lately on how ready we are to meet him and hold him and be surrounded by cuteness galore!

This week was MUCH better than last week all the way around.  Did much happen?  Nope.  But hey, I didn't want anything (exciting or not) to happen.  We did have my glucose test and baby check up Monday.  Still don't know if I passed the test but pretty confident I did and little chief is doing very well and staying active in mommy's tummy.

We got the room finished painitng (touch ups, trim, etc) last weekend so the big project this weekend is to start putting the furniture together in the room!  I am pretty sure I have all my decorating ideas completed in my mind so now I need to start getting crafty and get to work.


Survey says...
Defintiely had a growth spurt or a
 "rounding" spurt.
Written Thursday, Sept. 26

How far along?: 24 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a whopping 0 lbs this week.  I think over the last 2 weeks I really had hit a growth spurt and with the stress I was under last week (and over indulging) I am happy that the gain is slowing (at least for this week.  Still only up 15lbs in 24 weeks.  Glad to know I am on track still with a healthy weight gain.

Maternity clothes?: I purchased some awesome fall clothes on sale at the Loft and Gap online during their fall sale and I can’t wait to get into them as comfort is now key and my non-preggo pants and shirts and not comfy any more. 

Sleep: On and off.  I am just having a hard time getting comfy and I am up at least 2-3 times to go to the bathroom.

Best moment of the week: Getting through last week and lots of lounge time around the house with my safe and sound hubby.

Movement: Lots!  Yesterday I zoned out at work and just stared at my belly for at least 5 – 10 minutes watching it bounce all over the place.  He’s a mover for sure!

Food Cravings:  My sweet tooth really picked up over the last week.  If it keeps up, I am in serious trouble. 

Gender: Little mister.

Belly Button: Ha!  What a joke.  It is barely in.  I am amazed at the ever changing belly button.

Stretchmarks?:  Nope and I keep buttering up with the lotion every morning and night to help.

What I miss:  Wine with my dinner.  Other than that, not a thing…I am just ready to meet him!

What I am looking forward to: Entering my 3rd trimester in just a few weeks.  I can’t believe how fast it is going by now.

Weekly Wisdom: Baby Ryan is the size of a cantaloupe! And he now has basic control of all his senses.

Milestones: No huge milestone this week.  I did my glucose screening this week and crossing fingers I passed just so that I don’t have to take the 3-hr test.  Pretty sure I did and not too worried about it.  Just don’t want to have to fast for the next test if I did fail.

Added section:

Workouts: My workouts had been on the back burner for the last 2 weeks with vacation and then Russell’s accident but I got back on the wagon Monday and now its full steam ahead.

                Friday- Rest with my hubby

                Saturday- Rest with my hubby

Sunday- Rest day and household chores (which felt like a workout)

Monday- 1 mile walk with Buddy + 40 minute walk on treadmill (brisk walk pace with moderate incline) + light weights (squats, shoulder press, push-ups, bicep curls, plie squats, lat raises).  Definitely felt it the next day….such a good feeling.

Tuesday- 1 mile walk with Buddy + 45 minute treadmill walk (alt between brisk walk and steep incline every 5 min.)

Wednesday- 30 min speed walk on treadmill

Thursday- 1 mile walk with Buddy + Pure Barre Prenatal DVD
Have a fantastic weekend!
XOXOX, Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan