Slider

June Stitch Fix Review

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Over the last year, I have been using Stitch Fix (#stitchfix) to help keep me in style.  If I was left to do it on my own, I would look pretty rough.  I don't get to take my time and shop/browse anymore.  Ryan has about a five minute good behavior window before he is over it, and no mom wants to deal with a temper while shopping.

To fix my lack of shopping, Stitch Fix has made it easy for me to shop at home and get some new clothes for my closet.


If you don't know what Stitch Fix is, it is a website that allows you to shop out of the comfort of your own home.  You sign up on their website and fill out a personal style quiz.  From there, you will have a personal stylist pick out five personalized pieces to send to you.  Once you receive your clothes, you have three days to try them on, and ship back the rest.  You only pay for what you keep and the cost of shipping the items you don't want back is free.

You can schedule to have your "fix" sent to you monthly or at your convenience.  There is a $20 styling fee, BUT, if you decide to keep anything, that $20 is then applied towards your order.


If you read my May review, then you remember I was a bit disappointed in my fix.  I usually like at least half of the options they send, but last month was a disappointment.  My June fix, that I received this weekend, was actually really great.  I really liked almost everything that was sent and it was only minor things that kept me from keeping it all.

Here is my review:



1. Collective Concepts - Pamela V-Neck Blouse

This blouse was so freaking cute and it was a perfect shirt to wear for work or fun.  The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was the price.  It was $58 and I have seen very similar shirts for a little cheaper.  Verdict: RETURNED



2.  Fun2Fun - Hobson Scoop Neck Blouse

This top would have been perfect for me to wear this coming weekend with all of the Independence Day celebrations.  The top was red, white, and blue stripes and very flowy.  While I loved it, it ended up being too tight in the chest for me.  Verdict: RETURNED

3.  Collective Concepts - Rena Ikat Print Shirt Dress

I love a good dress, and this was too fun.  The print was bright and the dress was soft and extremely comfortable.  I had been looking for a new dress for work and this fit the bill.   Verdict: KEPT



4.  Collective Concepts - Gita Cap Sleeve Dress

i loved the blue colors in the dress and the cap sleeve was very flattering on.  I really wanted to keep it but, it had a bow to tie in the back and I wasn't the biggest fan of that.  Also, I don't know if it is because I am short or not, but the dress reminded me slightly of a maternity dress. Verdict: RETURNED


5.  Skies are Blue - Lya Geo Print Short

I loved every single thing about the color, style, and wear of these shorts.  I love a good relaxed pair of shorts and the price was great for a silky pair of shorts ($38).  The only reason I did not keep, was they were a little too sheer and I didn't want to have to worry about that.  I just wished they had a bit more lining. Verdict: RETURNED

Although I only kept one item, I really loved the style of the rest, which doesn't happen much.  I have even requested to use the same stylist since this fix was more of a hit than some of the previous.  And, I did get a cute work dress to wear out of it!




If you have never heard of Stitch Fix and want to know more, click on my link below and schedule your fix!


**Disclaimer: Just a heads up: The Stitch Fix link above is a referral link, so I earn Stitch Fix credit for anyone who signs up, but this post was not sponsored in anyway. (This blog is obviously not a fashion blog, so I doubt it’s even on Stitch Fix’s radar...I am FAR from being a fashion expert; that's why I NEED Stitch Fix.) If you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can use your referral link the same way and tell your family and friends about it, so you can earn credit too.



XOXOX,
Sherri

Questions:
Have you tried Stitch Fix and if so, did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan