Slider

14 months and another kid later...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

You read the title right...

It has been over 14 months since I wrote my last blog post and their has been major change/additions in our household. So what's changed?

  1. My previous blog, "The Adventures of Love and Marriage," has been reinvented as "Drink Wine and Raise Boys."
  2. And, if you haven't caught on to the plural in "boys," then you are missing the biggest change... we had another baby! And..... it's a BOY!
Just after my last blog post, we found out that I was expecting. As exhaustion set in from another pregnancy and chasing a toddler around the house, I decided to step back from blogging for a while and concentrate on our growing family. Now that our newest baby boy is five months old and life seems a bit more settled (although always chaotic), I am back and ready to plug in. 



On February 23, 2017, we were absolutely blessed to have Reid Thomas Schwartz come into our crazy world. Ryan has surprised us over how well he has adapted to his new role and is truly the best big brother.


After Reid was born and I decided to jump back in to blogging, it was only fitting to reinvent the blog as raising two boys has become the biggest challenge and the most hilarious time of my life. I look forward to sharing this journey with you.

From losing the baby weight, to Ryan's three-year-old (yes he's THREE now) antics and adapting to raising two tiny humans - this ride is going to be quite the story to share with you.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan